Tell me about yourself.


My name is Sravani Behara. I have completed my MCA from Montessori college Vijayawada in 2009 with an aggregate of 79. 25%. Prior to this I did my degree from Sarada college with 83% and intermediate from sri Chaitanya with aggregate of 88% and my schooling from Siddartha with 83%.

Coming to my family, my father works as a line inspector for AP TRANSCO and my mother is a home maker.

My sister who completed her B.Tech works as a software engineer for KEANE.

My strengths are positive attitude, patience and I can easily mingle with different people.

When it comes to my weakness am workaholic because of which some times I miss my personal life and also possessiveness.

My hobbies are browsing which helped me to won many prizes in various technical events.

From my childhood I have been worked as prefect and representative at PG level which helped me to develop leadership skills and easily organised many events and seminars.

As of now,.

My aim is to settle down as a software professional and learn different technologies.

My higher career aim is to complete research work and to work as professor at famous institutions like IIT.


0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Student Steps - To Success Copyright 2011 is Designed by Pavan Kumar