WIPRO PATTERN & INTERVIEW - 23 FEB 2008 - MAHARASHTRA



Hi Friends

My name is Amit Bhowmick. I got placed in Wipro technologies on 23rd Feb 2008 from College of Engg Ambajogai, Maharashtra.

Package: 3.25 lacs P.a.

Well the selection procedure started with aptitude test followed by PI & then HR.

Aptitude test:
40 marks Verbal
30 marks Quantitative & Analytical
10 marks Technical (much like a tech quiz)
total time: 1 hr
Out of 700, 93 were short listed for tech interview.

In Tech Interview, basic questions on C, C++ like definitions, program on polymorphism, OOPs concept, SDLC, basic java concepts were asked. I had done a mini project on Alumni cell. They
asked me 2 explain about it, draw DFD's etc. In short, manageable.

Out 0f 93, 57 were short listed for HR interview.

HR round was more of a formality. He asked me to quickly introduce myself, tell about my family background...etc.
Communication skill was tested, I suppose..

THEN he explained the bond details & asked if he could place me any where.. I said no problems. gave a handshake & left.

The results were announced next day & I found myself selected along with 38 others...


0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Student Steps - To Success Copyright 2011 is Designed by Pavan Kumar